Wellbeing and Mental Health
25 March, 2021, 19:30-21:00 GMT
Discover what the ancient wisdom and latest science can teach us about the most powerful healing tool we all have – our breath.
Breathing is one of the most powerful tools for regulating our mind and body, that has been used a healing tool for thousands of years. But do we know how to use this tool today?
In this workshop, you will learn what the modern science tells us about breathing, and how this is linked to ancient practices used by yogis, Tibetan monks, and many tribal communities.
- Learn the science that explains why breathing is such a powerful mechanism for health and wellbeing
- Discover how our modern lifestyle and diet forces us to breath incorrectly, and what this means for our physical and mental health
- Practice using breathing for regulating our emotional states and energy levels
- Learn simple breathing techniques you can use for yourself and to support others wellbeing.
- Experience guided breathing meditation to bring clarity to your mind, and state of equilibrium to your body.
Every month, we offer one workshop to help you grow your business, and one for your personal development and growth,
focused on mental health and wellbeing. Elite Mind Academy workshops are free for our members and £29 each for guests.
Exclusive events for Academy Members Only:
Monthly Group Supervision session
Our members can attend one monthly supervision session for one of the three categories:
(for Counsellors, Psychologists, Psychotherapists)
(for Coaches and independent Consultants)
(for Managers and HR leaders)
It is a safe space to share questions, concerns and struggles with the professional guidance of a qualified and accredited supervisors.
Focus Friday Networking & Support groups
The purpose of those meetings, taking every Friday 9am, is to help you to implement your learnings in practice, receive accountability and support for your personal and professional goals.
Each person has a chance to reflect on their successes of the week, set the goal for the next one, and receive mentorship, guidance and support to maintain your progress.