26 May, 2022, 14:00-16:00 GMT
The pandemic has escalated the mental health crisis to new levels. Due to the current public health system not having the capacity and resources to address the scale of the problem, it is clear that a new approach is needed for the future.
But what would that alternative look like?
Here at Elite Mind Academy we have some answers because over the last decade we have been working on creating that future, in collaboration with leading experts and based on the latest neuroscience research.
With the growing research and evidence of the benefits of coaching for mental health, including recent changes by NHS to include coaching skills for primary healthcare practitioners, we are incredibly proud and excited to be introducing the latest developments in the field of coaching for mental health!
This event is for you to learn more about the latest developments in the field, and gain new insights into where the future of mental health is heading.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is for:
1) Coaches and wellbeing professionals looking for ways to better support clients who have mental health issues, emotional difficulties and unaddressed past traumas.
2) Therapists, counsellors, and psychologists looking to upgrade their practice with practical, neuroscience-based tools to drive behavioural change and client recovery.
3) HR, wellbeing leads and other corporate people-professionals looking for effective, measurable ways to better support their employee’s health and wellbeing in their organisations.
4) Mental Health ambassadors, MH first aiders and influencers with lived experiences, looking for ways to maximise the impact of their message and be part of supportive ecosystem of likeminded individuals.
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS EVENT:
- Insights into the latest research and trends in the mental health field
- The limitations and challenges of the current healthcare system, and what to do about it
- The best practices in organisational wellbeing strategy
- The benefits of coaching for mental health, current risks and limitations and what to do about it
- FREE GIFT: access to complementary wellbeing self-assessment for use wth clients and employees
HOW TO JOIN:
The event is FREE and will be delivered live on zoom. Everyone who has booked a place will receive a recording, but we encourage you to join live to participate in peer discussions and expert Q&A